CARE.......A short story

                                      CARE
   It was an afternoon of December,2019 . I was attening a funeral ceremony .A lady of about 52 years stood in front of me . ''Can you remember me ?"  .I was astonished , speachless  and felt an ice-cold sensation in my lower body parts ! "Can you...........me !    Can you   !!!!"
 "Anu........Anusri !"
  "Yeah, I am your Anu !"
  "Mine , she is a young girl ! But...."
  "It is Madhu ,She told me that you are here ! You have grown older ! You should colour your head properly .....by the way where is she ? I will ask her to take care of my love !"

  Anu was my first love .It was the summer vacation .I went to one of our relative's house to enjoy mango ,jackfruit,litchi ,etc in a village of Fatikroy .I went there on foot, as the .............     communication system of 70s Tripura was not like today.The main system was our foot .
   "Take these ,these are for you ." a girl of my age offered me few ripen mango."I am Anusri.Perhaps you have came to Ramadi's house .She is our teacher ." She was my Anu ! In each vacation I went to their village ,only to see her . I was in love . Perhaps she was also ! I never asked her.Love is just a feeling of oneness ! When I was 2nd yr student, she got married to her own choise !
 After 32 yrs ,she is infront of me with few silky white hairs, a tired face but still having that stunning smile ! I couldn't sleep that night . My Anu , is she disturbed ! Is she unhappy ! Is she in any problem ?
  For the last two months it suffered me . It is due to me she is suffering .If I had expressed my feeling in my early days ,I think ..... ! I tried to escape , but failed !Last night I met her in the hospital . Her husband died on Liversrrosis .
  "Take care of your mom " , if required call me . Anu I will .........you still my last .......!
                                                   
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detection of unknown sugar sample solution

বোটানি প্র্যাকটিকেল ( বাংলায় ) BSc Tripura University

CORDAITES